POLISH SOCIETY OF REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE – PSRM Central Office
ul.Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 24A
Polish Society of Reproductive Medicine is an association whose objective is the propagation and development of the principles of medical deontology, raising professional qualifications and scientific standing of the Society Members as well as the authority in the society of the professionals working in clinical embryology and assisted reproduction. PSRM co-operates with state administration bodies, scientific institutes and societies, and in particular with the Polish Gynecological Society, the Society for Biology of Reproduction, European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology, IFFS, ASRM as well as associations of higher public benefit working for health care. The objectives of PSRM also include constant protection of the interests and rights of the professionals working in clinical embryology and assisted reproductive medicine, provision of high quality services rendered by the institutions of clinical embryology and assisted reproductive medicine through legally permissible forms of supervision and representation of clinical embryology as well as related fields and their scientific achievements in Poland and abroad.
The Management Board Members:
Anna Janicka, Joanna Liss, Krzysztof Łukaszuk, Krzysztof Papis
FERTILITY AND INFERTILITY SECTION IN POLISH SOCIETY OF GYNECOLOGY (PSG)
Fertility and Infertility Section is an interdisciplinary organization appointed by the Board of the Polish Gynecological Society, bringing together professionals in the field of reproductive medicine. The aim is to enable the exchange of knowledge and experience to all those interested in improving the quality of treatment of people affected by infertility. Activity Section integrates the whole environment, so both practitioners and persons conducting scientific activities, both basic and application.
- To assist in the training of members of the PSG, affiliated organizations and interest groups
- To promote the highest standards of professional education in medicine reproduction
- To initiate, promote and coordinate the development of basic and clinical research in the field of reproductive medicine
- To develop and publish educational materials for professionals and the general public.
- To develop standards for laboratory and clinical infertility treatment centers in the country.
- To create a fast track consultation on reproductive endocrinology, embryology, andrology clinical and technological issues in reproductive medicine
- To express opinions on ethical issues of human infertility.
- To maintain constant communication with similar centers in Europe.
Professor Rafal Kurzawa
Members of the Board:
Dr med. Barbara Grzechocinska, Professor dr hab. n. med. Waldemar Kuczynski, Professor dr hab. n. med. Leszek Pawelczyk, Professor dr hab. n. med. Lechosław Putowski, Professor dr hab. n. med. Robert Spaczynski, dr med. Michal Radwan
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR RESEARCH, EDUCATION AND MONITORING FERTILITY PROBLEMS
Prof. dr hab. Slawomir Wolczynski – medical coordinator
Izabella Sobiech – financial coordinator
Dr Jan Czerniecki – technical coordinator
ASSOCIATION FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF MODERN METHODS OF INFERTILITY DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT “CHILD”
The initiator and main animator of the Association is the band Clinic of Gynecology, Medical University of Bialystok. This team was the first in Poland applied successfully in vitro fertilization and co-creates remained the largest center in Poland, performing about 1,200 treatment cycles per year (3.2 treatments in the country). For years, leads the training of doctors and biologists for reproductive medicine and its members to help in the organization of the workshop in Poland. All this makes the center of Białystok is a reference center for assisted reproductive techniques and feel morally and professionally responsible for the development and level of infertility treatment.
The Board of Directors of the Association:
Prof. dr hab. n. med., Marian Szamatowicz – Chairman of the Board
Prof. dr hab. n. med. Slawomir Wołczyński – Treasurer
Dr. Med. Janusz Tomaszewski – Secretary
Prof. dr hab. n. med. Rafal Kurzawa – Member of the Board
Prof. dr hab. n. med. Leszek Pawelczyk – Member of the Board
SOCIETY FOR REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY
ul. Bydgoska 7
The purpose of the Society is to initiate and organize any projects aimed at the development of science-related reproductive biology of humans and animals, in particular:
- dissemination and popularization of scientific achievements,
- foster scientific creativity,
- initiating research work and organization in the field of interest of the Society,
- initiating, supporting and maintaining the exchange of experiences and scientific cooperation with foreign countries.
President: prof. dr hab. Jan Kotwica
Vicepresident: prof. dr hab. Sławomir Wołczyński
Treasurer: dr hab. Aneta Andronowska
Secretary: dr hab. Agnieszka Blitek
prof. dr hab. Barbara Wiszniewska
prof. dr hab. Tomasz Misztal
dr hab. Wojciech Niżański
prof. dr hab. Andrzej Sechman
prof. dr hab. Ewa Ł. Gregoraszczuk
dr hab. Dorota Zięba
dr hab. Anna Chełmońska-Soyta
POLISH SOCIETY OF HUMAN GENETICS
Katedra i Zakład Biologii i Genetyki, Gdański Uniwersytet Medyczny
ul. Dębinki 1,
Tel. +48 58 349-15-32
Polish Society of Human Genetics has more than 300 physicians, clinical engaged in research, diagnosis and treatment of human genetic diseases.
The aim of PTGC is to maintain a high level of clinical genetics and genetic molecular diagnostics in Poland.
Prof. Dr hab. Med. Janusz limon
Prof. Dr hab. Med. Olga haus
Dr n med. Beata s. Lipska
Dr hab. N. Med. Mariola iliszko
prof dr hab. n. med. Krystyna Chrzanowska, dr hab. med. Lucjusz Jakubowski, konsultant krajowy w dziedzinie genetyki klinicznej, prof. dr hab. med. Maciej Krawczyński, prof. dr hab. med. Tadeusz Mazurczak, prof. dr hab. med. Stanisław Zajączek
prof. dr hab. Jerzy Bal, dr Maciej Stolzman, prof. dr hab. med. Jacek Zaremba
prof. dr hab. n. med. Małgorzata Krajewska-Walasek, prof. dr hab. n. med. Anna Latos- Bieleńska, dr hab. Ewa Ziętkiewicz
ASSOCIATION FOR SUPPORT OF THE INFERTILITY TREATMENT AND ADOPTION – “OUR STORK”
Association for Support of the Infertility Treatment and Adoption – “Our Stork” (Nasz Bocian) was officially registered on 28 October 2002., but a group of people representing a group of the founding of the Association, more than a year ago has taken a number of actions aimed at a wide range of people affected by infertility. Our previous work includes:
- creating own website (www.na-bocian.pl), probably the only Polish-language website gathering information about the topic of infertility and adoption and current information on specialized IVF clinics and adoption centers in Poland, as well as dynamically developing forum of all interested in the subject of these pages
- initiating chats with experts – doctors of the leading Polish infertility treatment clinics, director of adoption and care center and a licensed psychotherapist specializing in a infertility who regularly answer questions from the discussion forum
- initiating meetings, national and local, for all seeking help and support,
- organizing workshops and therapeutic activities for those treating and preparing for adoption, conducted by psychotherapist and psychologist,
- establishing contacts with the media and co-creation, through interviews or providing information, a number of articles, radio and television programs devoted to infertility and adoption in Poland.
The Society operates completely socially, and all actions, our funds requiring only be possible by voluntary donations of our members and supporters.
The authorities of the association
The Management Association
Anna Krawczak – Chairman of the Board
Barbara Szczerba – Vice-President of the Board
Michał Damski – Vice-President of the Board
The audit committee
Marta van der Toolen