Administrator of personal data & Data Protection Officer
The administrator, that is, the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is IVF Media America, 0840 Scripps Ranch Blvd 302, San Diego, CA 92131. Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
The basis for the processing of personal data
In the case of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and promotional purposes and/or the sending of commercial information of products and services by electronic and/or telephone (hereinafter: marketing consent), the legal basis for any such processing is art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
In the case of the Clinic Matching Test (CMT) service and direct consultations with IPC consultants, the legal basis is art. 9(1)(a) GDPR.
The purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- implement your Clinic Matching Test (CMT) application – the finding of IVF clinics that meet your expectations, based on the dedicated form that you have completed. On this basis, the system matches you with clinics and informs you of this match and sends your application directly to these clinics so that they can prepare a personalized offer to send directly to you
- processing of your inquiry that may appear in direct communication with International Patient Coordinator (IPC) consultants
- dispatch of the Newsletter, with your consent. Your data is processed only in order to send information about new articles regarding IVF treatment and information about our partners and promotions that they organize
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Partners of IVF Media America – IVF Clinics selected for you based on information you have filled in the Clinic Matching Test (CMT) form or passed directly to our consultants via Live Chat, email, or during a phone call. IVF Clinics are medical entities that process your personal data only for the purpose of preparing a Clinic’s offer and in direct contact with you. Data is processed by IVF clinics – pursuant to art. 6(1a) of GDPR. These clinics treat your data as privileged data, which may contain information about your medical history
- Authorized employees of the Data Administrator
Storage of personal data
Your personal data will be stored until such time as you withdraw consent to data processing, lodge a request to be forgotten, request deletion, or enact processing restrictions.
The rights of the person whose data is processed
Providing personal data by you is completely voluntary.
You have the right to request from the administrator:
- access your personal data
- correction of your personal data
- deletion of your personal data
- restriction on the processing of my personal data
- transfer my personal data
- being forgotten
You can submit your request writing to firstname.lastname@example.org